Halibut and Little Neck Clam Soup
This is a “souper” light and refreshing dish. A welcome break after the heavy holiday meals. If you can’t access halibut you can use any meaty white fish.
I think this is going to become a new favorite in our home! A special thanks to our friends at Logan’s Daily Catch for their amazing partnership.
- In a medium size pot on high heat, incorporate the olive oil to a shimmer than sauté onions, garlic, celery and add the seasoning when onions are translucent.
- Incorporate mustard and deglaze the pan with white wine.
- Incorporate the little neck clams and the halibut along with the broth.
- Bring to a light boil, approximately 4-5 minutes, then add your tomato, lime, salt, pepper and tarragon, simmer for a few minutes.
- Category:Entrees, Fish, One Dish, seafood, recipes