- Heat oven to broil.
- Cut a v-notch on the top of the lobster tail then insert your finger underneath the meat to lift the tail in the v.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp of the olive oil on top of the tails, add salt and pepper and the lemon juice.
- Add the remaining tbsp of olive oil to a medium sized sauté pan, heat until the oil shimmers then sauté the tails on all four sides.
- Place a rack on a baking sheet , add the tails and broil for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add the butter to the pan that was used to sauté the lobster tails.
- Add the parsley, the salt and pepper, the zest and juice and warm through on low stirring to emulsify.
- Remove the tails from the oven, add the the pan drippings to the lemon butter sauce, stir to combine.
- Serve the tails drizzled with the sauce.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Entree, Lobster, Seafood, recipes