Grilled Lobster Tails with lemon Butter Sauce
Can you believe that this recipe marks our 500th show but we’ve shared many, many more recipes as many days had multiple recipes that made up that day’s meal. Lobster tails are the perfect celebration food, rich and decedent and very easy to prepare! We’re sharing the instructions below but be sure to watch the corresponding video on Facebook to watch the process step by step. Oh, and we can’t forget the lemon butter sauce, it’s perfect with all kinds of seafood dishes like haddock, halibut or scallops! As always thank you to Logan’s Daily Catch for the awesome partnership.
- Heat BBQ between 350-400 degrees.
- Cut a v-notch on the top of the lobster tail then insert your finger underneath the meat to lift the tail in the v.
- Remove the vein from the tail.
- Insert 2 tbsp of butter between the meat and the tail and another tbsp. on top of the tail.
- Melt the remining garlic butter and use it to baste the lobster meat while it’s cooking.
- Flip the tails 4 times during the process.
- Continue to cook and baste until the meat is no longer translucent.
- Prep Time:15 mins
- Cook Time:20 minutes
- Category:Entree, Lobster, Seafood, recipes
Keywords: Lobster, garlic butter, grilling seafood, seafood, restaurant style dish, lobster tails, BBQ, BBQ seafood