Gluten Free Morning Glory Muffins
These muffins are soft, moist, and absolutely delicious. To ensure that they are gluten free it is very important that you use oats that are clearly marked as being gluten free, while the oats themselves do not contain gluten most are processed in facilities that also produce products that do contain gluten.
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Place all of the ingredients EXCEPT the carrot, apple and raisins into a blender of food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a bowl and fold in the carrots, apple, and raisins.
- Line 8-12 muffin cups with liners and fill 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Prep Time:15 minuits
- Cook Time:20 minutes
- Category:Baking, Recipes