- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 4 cups icing sugar
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- Assorted cookies
- Assorted candies
- Place the butter, ginger, and molasses into the bowl of a stand mixer and beat until smooth.
- Add the icing sugar 1 cup at a time, mixing well between each addition.
- If the icing gets too stiff add a bit of cream 1 tbsp. at a time.
- Place the buttercream on a serving dish and surround with assorted goodies for dipping.
- Category: Baking, Dessert, Recipes