Fruit and Tomato Cobbler
We know it sounds strange but trust us, you won’t want to miss this unique recipe and we guarantee it will surprise you!
- Place the first 8 ingredients into a baking dish and set aside
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt to a bowl.
- Cut in the butter.
- Stir in the milk to make a loose batter. Drop into the top of the cobbler and sprinkle with a bit more white sugar.
- Place into a preheated 350 degree oven for 60 minutes.
- Prep Time:10 minutes
- Cook Time:1 hour
- Category:baking, desserts, recipes