Fiesta Chicken and Corn Packets
This really was a one and done meal, it was super flavorful and also very filling! I think the beans do a nice job of replacing any type of starch which makes it the perfect quick summertime meal! Thanks again to Newcombe’s Sweet Corn for the amazing bi color corn that we used!
Combine all of the guacamole ingredients and mix well.
- Preheat BBQ to high.
- Lay out 2 sheets of tinfoil, slice the chicken breasts in half lengthwise and place 2 slices on each piece of foil.
- Drizzle half of the olive oil on each breast, put half of the seasoning on each.
- Top each breast with half of the black beans, fire roasted tomatoes, diced mini peppers, cheese and then top with corn.
- Fold the foil over the breasts and fold the two ends in to the center.
- Place the packets on the BBQ so that the folded side is on the grill, close the cover and cook for 15 minutes, turn and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Transfer the packets to a plate, open and top with the cherry tomatoes, guacamole and sour cream.
- Category:Entree, Chicken, One Dish Meals, Recipes