- 8 oz cooked fettuccine
- 4 tbsp garlic butter
- 1/2 cup cooked lobster meat
- 1/2 cup of celery diced
- 1/2 cup yellow onion diced
- 1/2 cup green pepper diced
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup green onions sliced
- 1 cup whipping cream 35%
- In a medium sized pan melt the butter and sauté onions, peppers, celery, and lobster till onions get translucent.
- Add the flour and cook for 2-3 minutes, deglaze with the white wine and cook until reduced by half.
- Add the green onions and the whipping cream, reduce by a quarter and toss in the linguine noodles until nice and warm.
- Serve with your favorite bread for dipping
- Category: Entrees, Seafood,Lobster, Pasta, Recipes