Crab & Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
Delicate crab, three types of cheese and pasta….seriously? Could it get any better? We don’t think so! Thanks so much to Logan’s Daily Catch for their awesome partnership!
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- In a medium size bowl combine the goat cheese, feta, lime zest and juice, olive oil, herbs and seasoning, mix well.
- Gently fold in the crab meat.
- Stuff your shells one by one and place on a lightly oiled baking pan and then drizzle with a bit more of olive oil .
- Top with the grated parmesan cheese and place under the broiler for 5 minutes.
- Prep Time:15 mins
- Cook Time:15 minutes
- Category:Entrees, Seafood, Pasta, Recipes