Citrus Scallops and Fettuccini
This dish is both satisfyingly decadent and light at the same time. Fresh Northumberland scallops infused with Thai flavors creates an amazing fusion dish. Proud to share this recipe in partnership with Logan’s Daily Catch.
- Heat the olive oil over high heat, add the scallops and sear until golden brown, remove and set aside.
- Add the butter to the pan that the scallops were seared in, melt.
- Add the zest and juice from the grapefruit and lime.
- Add the shallot, garlic, red pepper, and jalapeno, sauté until the shallot begins to soften.
- Add the coconut and marmalade, mix well and heat through.
- Stir in the coconut milk and bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook until thickened.
- Stir in the cooked fettuccini and gently fold in the scallops. Serve.
- Prep Time:15 minutes
- Cook Time:20 minutes
- Category:Seafood, Entrees, Pasta, Recipes