You’re going to go ape over this one ( insert groan here) but seriously it’s over the top dee-lish-ous! Is it breakfast? Is it lunch? Or, is it dessert? You tell us!
- Place two slices of bread in front of you.
- Spread each with half of the peanut butter, sprinkle each with half of the chocolate chips, drizzle with one half of the honey.
- Slice each of the bananas lengthwise and then in half, make several long slices and place on top of the honey.
- Add the remaining two slices of bread, butter both sides and grill in a panini press or your frying pan.
- Prep Time:10 minutes
- Cook Time:10 minutes
- Category:Entrees, Recipes