In this house any kind of dip goes! But when it’s a lobster dip, especially one as good as this, it checks all of the boxes! This dip is quite thick and easily spreadable, so we like to serve it with wedges of naan. Potato chips will work as well but maybe get the restaurant style as they are a bit firmer.
Cheesy Lobster Dip
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4-6 1x
- 1 lb fresh lobster meat
- 8 ounce cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Mayonaise
- 1 stalk of celery, finely diced
- 1/4 diced yellow pepper
- 3 green onions finely chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/ 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Place the lobster meat, cream cheese, mayonnaise, celery, yellow pepper, green onions, jalapeno, lime juice, 1/4 cup of the cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper into a bowl.
- Use a hand mixer to mix well.
- Place into a casserole dish and top with the remaining 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Place into a 400° oven and cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until the dip is bubbling and hot.
- Serve with wedges of naan.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizers, Recipes
Leave A Comment