- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 150g Garlic and Fine Herbs Boursain
- 1 lb rock rock crab meat with juices
- 1 yellow pepper, finely diced
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped chives
- 3/4 tsp Hot Under the Kilt Acadian Cajun Seasoning (reserve 1/4 tsp for topping the baked dip)
- 1 heaping tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices naan
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1/2 tsp Hot Under the Kilt Acadian Cajun Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the cream cheese and the Boursain into a bowl and use a hand mixer to whip until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and place in a casserole dish.
- Bake 30-40 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with reserved 1/4 tsp Hot Under the Kilt.
- While the dip is baking heat the canola oil to 350D
- Cut the naan into wedges and fry until golden.
- Drain onto paper towel and sprinkle with the Hot Under the Kilt.
- Category: Appetizers, Seafood, Recipes