Cheesy Crab Dip with Fried Naan
This dip is so, so good! The creamy cheesy dip is a stand-alone but pair it up with the crispy fried naan and it jumps to a whole new level!
I can totally see serving this on Christmas or New Year’s Eve but in all honestly, I’ll likely be making it for supper on a random Tuesday night too 🙂
Thank you to Logan’s Daily Catch for their wonderful partnership.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the cream cheese and the Boursain into a bowl and use a hand mixer to whip until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and place in a casserole dish.
- Bake 30-40 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with reserved 1/4 tsp Hot Under the Kilt.
- While the dip is baking heat the canola oil to 350D
- Cut the naan into wedges and fry until golden.
- Drain onto paper towel and sprinkle with the Hot Under the Kilt.
- Category: Appetizers, Seafood, Recipes