Cheesy Crab and Mushroom Bake
This recipe is so versatile, serve it with fresh baguette as a hot dip, with pasta as an entrée or as an elegant addition to a special meal. The Jonah crab is delicate and sweet and the Gruyere gives it a punch of flavor that takes it over the top. Thank to Logan’s Daily Catch for their amazing partnership!
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Melt the garlic butter is a sauté pan, add the shallots, mushroom’s and green onions, cook until the shallots are soft.
- Add the white wine and the juices from the crab to deglaze the pan.
- Add 3/4th of the crab to the pan, divide the remaining crab between 3 individual casserole dishes.
- Stir in the cream, salt, pepper, and Hot Under the Kilt and reduce by 1/4th.
- Add 1/2 the cheese and reduce by another fourth.
- Divide the lemon juice between the 3 dishes.
- Divide the mixture between the 3 casserole dishes and top with the remaining cheese.
- Place under the broiler for 4 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling.
- Category:Appetizer, Entrée, Seafood, Recipes