All the flavors of the classic burger in a poutine. This dish is comfort food at its best!
- Place the ground beef in a frying pan, fry for 3-4 minutes then add the onions, continue to cook until no pink remains.
- Add the salt, pepper and burger booster, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the broth, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar and bring to a boil.
- Combine the flour and water to create a slurry, add to the beef and stir to dissolve, reduce to a fast simmer and cook until it begins to thicken.
- To serve add the cooked fries to a plate, top with 1/4 of the cheese, top with the meat mixture, top with 1/4 of the bacon, dill pickles, lettuce, and tomatoes.
- Finish with the mustard and ketchup if desired.
- Prep Time:15 mins
- Cook Time:20 minutes
- Category:Entrees, Beef, Recipes