These sweet treats were made with S’mores in mind, and the sticky goodness delivers! Easy to make, they are in the oven in less than 15 minutes.
- preheat oven to 350.
- Butter a 9X9 baking pan and line with parchment paper.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and the melted butter. Press into the baking pan.
- Top with the marshmallows, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and toffee bit, spread evenly.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over top. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool completely and cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.