- 4 Les Cuisines Roi Breakfast sausages
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 4 oz Les Cuisines Roi creton meat spread
- 4 oz mustard
- fresh sliced tomatoes
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar
- Place the breakfast sausages in a skillet, cook until golden and finish in a 350F oven.
- Spread the tortillas with the creton, top with the mustard and tomatoes. Set aside.
- Combine the eggs, milk and salt, mix well.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet, sauté the peppers and onions until soft.
- Add the egg mixture and scramble until fluffy.
- Divide the eggs between the tortillas, sprinkle with the pepper.
- Add a sausage along side of the eggs and top with the cheese.
- Fold in the ends of the tortilla and roll tightly.
- Grill until warm and crispy.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Recipes