Black Beans and Rice
This quick 30 minute meal has some big, bold flavors! Comfort food with an edge!
- Heat the olive oil over medium high heat, sauté the sausage meat until no longer pink.
- Add the green pepper, green onions, celery stalks and Hot Under The Kilt, sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the rice. black beans, and chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for 30-35 minutes or until the rice is cooked.
- Prep Time:15 minutes
- Cook Time:3-35 minutes
- Category:Entrees, Recipes