It’s a bold statement but a LOT of folks say these are the BEST cauliflower bites they’ve ever had.
There’s no question when you walk into East Avenue and see almost every table has them…you know they’re good!
Chef Charles is sharing his secret recipe with us today… tune in and show your support to an amazing small local business by leaving a comment and sending a “like” their way!
- Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 parts Red Mill Gluten Free Baking Mix
- 1 part Red Mill Gluten Free Flour
- Salt & Pepper, pinch
- 2–3 cups Water
Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, pureed
- 2/3 cup vinegar
- 3/4 cups corn starch
- 2/3 cups red chili
- Heat oil in a fryer to 350
- Combine the gluten free baking mix, gluten free flour, salt, and pepper in a bowl, mix well.
- Slowly whisk in the water until a batter has formed.
- Dip the cauliflower in the batter, allow the excess to drip off and fry until golden brown.
- Combine the sauce ingredients. cook over medium heat until thick.
- Pour the sauce and pour over the cooked bites, garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
- Category: appetizers, recipes